SALARY RANGE: $40,000 – $55,000 per annum
At the Learning Bar, we share a common desire to build a world where all children can learn and develop
the skills they need to succeed. Our proprietary solutions were created to progress K-12 learning
outcomes and help schools around the world reduce inequalities in education. Working with us, you will
help us as we accomplish our mission of giving all children the opportunity to thrive.
We are currently seeking an individual to fill a position as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. As an
integral member of the marketing team, you will coordinate the full life-cycle of content marketing and
social media initiatives. You will have a deep understanding of the audience in various geographic
regions and the contextual realities they face. This position focuses on ensuring ideas and concepts are
presented in a simple, straightforward manner, creating engaging content to entice our customers
interest. The Digital Marketing Coordinator uses analytics to drive engagement and conversation within
social media platforms and serves as a subject matter expert in digital solutions.
As you work on initiatives, you have the opportunity to internally collaborate with, lead, and learn from
leaders in research, development, sales, and the client services team. Establishing daily and weekly goals
for tasks and projects is expected but adapting to accommodate unexpected requests is essential.
Standards of professionalism for this position are very high. Your efforts will directly benefit the
education and life experiences of students all over the world.
- Liaise with members of the marketing, research and account success team to ensure a
coordinated, strategic and integrated approach to content creation for the website, marketing
material and social media channels. Create copy, edit and proofread content created by other
writers and provide detailed feedback if necessary.
- The Learning Bar website: Rewrite, paraphrase or write new content. Ensure that content is
easy-to-understand, contains key messaging, sufficient keywords and is optimized for length and
keyword density for search engine optimization.
- Lead generation: Plan, oversee, and execute comprehensive digital marketing campaigns
designed to increase the acquisition of new customers and increase product or service sales.
- Client retention: Coordinate, write and report on email campaigns to existing customers.
- Social media channels: Manage and create content for The Learning Bar social media platforms.
Maintain monitoring and analytics systems to track social media, success of web content
campaigns and generate monthly reports. Monitor, prepare and post responses to third-party
social media posts. Develop, maintain and execute the social media editorial and content
calendar to promote initiatives.
- Staying current: Research the latest developments and trends in education.
- Provide overflow task support to other marketing team members when needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Education is preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous work experience in the field of education is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles and tones.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO practices.
- Minimum 1 year experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- Comfortable with working as part of a team and independently.
- Positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
- Superior attention to detail.
- The ability to lead meetings, collaborate with the other departments and synthesize the
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress is preferred.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
Hours of Work
Typically, Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00
Full time permanent
1. Application.Please submit your resume along with a cover letter, and 2 or 3 of your best
examples of work previously published.
2. Phone Interview. Candidates considered for the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator will
have an initial phone interview and be provided additional information on the program and
3. Qualifying Assignment. All candidates will be asked to complete a qualifying assignment
before being invited to attend an in-person interview.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Shaun McBride
at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2019. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be